BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

♥Questions From Readers♥


Hello Everyone....
Okay....I received a couple of questions over the Memorial Day break...Here theyy are...☻

Q: Yesterday I was with my boyfriend and we had sex. He told me there was something weird about my "insides". Truth is I cheated on him and I was wondering, if a guy can tell if you have cheated on him?
A: I would say yes. As we know the vagina(hate that word) becomes loose the more you fuck. So depending on when you cheated there is a strong possibility that he knew....But i will say this as a cheater...Do not rat yourself out playy it cool...&& ask what he meant by weird lol

Q: My boyfriend of a week and I had sex for the first time a couple days ago. Neither one of us were virgins. He came rather quickly( tho he said it had only been two weeks since he fucked). What can I do to prevent him from cumming so quickly?
A: Well idk if you are into fellatio or not....but i suggest you give him oral(protected of course) and just when he is about to nut stop. You can usually tell when he about to nut because hys body will usually shake and hys ass will tighten lol...
Q: I am 17 and so ready to lose my virginty but I am scared that my boyfriend will not respect me and no one will want to fuck me.
A: Okayy well I was 17 years old when I lost my virginity to my then boyfriend we had been together off and on for a year. I knew I was ready when I did it. If you are ready I would say yes...BE SAFE! And guys don't lose respect for girls after a couple times of fucking(IMO) and if he does break-up with you....that was something you had to do to grow...&& gurlie guys don't care if you are not a virgin this is not 1866 lol....As long as you not "ran thru" someone will always be there.



0 comments: