BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

<3 ANAL SEX <3 :-0

Okayyy, last nite I was chilling with a few girl friends of mine...We got on the topic of sex&& i brought up a guyy asking if he could stick his finger in my ass while he's fuckn me from the back lol...If it isn't obvious yet...I ddnt let hym do it..I was kinda repulsed&&scared lol...I jus neva understood what kind of sensation u could get out of bein ass fucked&& after reading the Jim Jones story on Tales From A Groupie(one of my favs)...I was even more creeped out...Im all for tryn new shyt...but not if it causes pain...ughhh lol...My friends have told me tht it doesn't hurt&&it doesn't feel like anything...So what is the point???...If a guyy wants to have anal sex is he gayy???...&& When you've been fucked in the ass...Can you get up and face someone with same pide???...Let me know what you think or have experienced....I need advice/answers before I venture into this lol....outspokengoddess@gmail.com :-)...............<3.......<3.......<3................ Peace...Outspoken Goddess

3 comments:

P. White said...

NO, that shit HURTS I dont know from experience but all the people I know says its like the worse pain ever :( lol

The Black Stallion said...

I've only done it with women who asked me to do it. With the women I've been with, it seems like more of a "white girl" thing, not that black chicks don't do it; just seems to me that white chicks are more matter of fact about doing it. You've got to know what your doing when your getting anal done. If it's a chick's 1st time she has got to use alot of lubrication..if not..it's going to hurt like hell. The sensation of how good/ or bad it feels depends on if your used to doing it or not. I don't think it's gay if a straight guy is hitting a chick in the ass. If both parties are comfortable with doing it, then it's no big deal.

Miss Wilson said...

Ughhh no, I am NOT the one. I can't see myself doing that.. ever. It does seem to have a bit of a stigma to it, it can seem a bit "suspect" but I don't think it's "gay". Still.. I wouldn't do it.. haha