BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

☮♥ Questions for Readers☮♥ && shyt that has been on mind!!!! :-)

outspokengoddess@gmail.com (remember to send in questions and comments)
Heyy guyyys....Sorry about the last couple of post...I had been updating from my phone...ughh lol...Anyways I have a couple questions for you guyys&&gurls...and a couple of stories to share :-)...some of my own and some from friends and followers...;-)....

Okayy here is a personal story of mine...I had become sexually involved with someone older( 4 yrs older)...which is a hell of a difference for an 18 yr old lol...Anyways he and I had sex a couple of times...the sex wasn't the usual "fuck" type of sex...It was the complete thing...kissing...sucking...eating...fucking...&&even the "cuddling and talking" after the sex....I developed feeling for him...but i recently cut-off all involvements with hym since he does have a girlfriend...and I am trying to get serious with this new guyy in my life*Yay, I have a new potential boyfriend lol*...i have been contemplating rather I should get back into that situation or not...The sex was truly amazing and the chemistry was there....But I'm scared that i will fall for hym...and as we all know he is not going to leave his girlfriend for no fuck...not even for the girl that was special enough for him to go down on and kiss passionately on the lips....Ughhh HELP PLEASE!!!...&& Please don't bash me for fucking some one's man...

Story 2
Okayy one of my good friend wanted me to post this story&& question.....

I was talking to my friend last night and she and I got on the subject of dope boys...She has a rule she only fucks dope boys&&"gangsters" (most of them are flexers in my opinion)...But anyways she told me that dope boys and gangsters make better fucks because they have more anger suppressed and are ready to release it...I laughed at her theory matter as fact I am still laughing....I have never really been attracted to the dope boy or gangster guyys(I have had a couple)...the ones I dated I never fucked...Hell I didn't have time to wait for you to get out the streets or time to worry bout you while you were grinding...So I want to hear your stories....and experiences with gangsters/dopeboys lol

Story 3
Hey Outspoken Goddess. I am 17 years old I have been with 12 guyys and I read your previous post about guyys considering you a whore after you have been with 15. I am not a whore I just love sex!!! What is your opinion on me?

Okayy, remember my opinion is just that MY OPINION....I would sayy I don't consider you a whore but you are on the verge of being "ripped out"...Slow Down!!!! ASAP...Sex is good!!!....But it's too many diseases out here for you to be fucking so many people...I myself have been with onli a couple of guyys and I had to catch myself&&tell myself to slow down...no one wants to marry someone with no walls....Take a break from sex...And pick people worthy of you...I would love if you chose one or two guyys that you could fuck on a constant basis that wayy you won't be too out there....but gurly just be safe...CONDOMS....CONDOMS....CONDOMS!!!!!!!

Questions for the Readers.....

1.) How many inches is the perfect dick???(length&&width)
2.)Do you want a chick cleanly shaven????
3.)What cup size is the perfect size for a woman???
4.) Breast or Ass???
5.) Thick Dick or Long Dick????

6.) Money or Sexiness????
7.)&& A Thick Chick or Skinny Chick....or Built or Skinny Man????

0 comments: