BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

♫☮☻Throwback Tale Thursdayyy♫☮☻

Hello all my readers...Sorry that I haven't posted in a while...I have been getting stuff together for fall semester...As you know last week I sent out a request for throwback tales...I received a few and I have selected one...Continue to send stories questions and things you want posted to outspokengoddess@gmail.com

Hello Outspoken!!! I love your blog. You keep everything so real :-). Anyways, my story took place when I was 18(I'm 22 now)
Okay so I met James when I was 18 at a local club. He was extremely attractive! Around 6'2 160. Anyways he and I got to talking and before you knew it he and were grinding in the club...He took me back to his place and it was on. Dude sucked my nipples like a champ(they were sore the next day tho)&&ate my pussy even better!...And the sex was even better...His stroke game was on point!..That was my first one night stand I never heard from James again...I don't even believe James was his real name. But anyways 2 months later I had no period. I was pregnant! Here I was 18 years old in college and pregnant...I gave birth to a baby boy&& I regret that night everyday of my life. I thank god for my son though(he is my strength)...But its soooo hard telling my son that I don't know who his dad is. So here is some advice for the girlies!!!!! Make sure the nigga straps up&& be careful with your life. You only have one! Don't make life altering decisions without thinking them through!!!!
Peace
Jade

0 comments: