BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

★Freaky Fridayy★



Heyyyy Everyone it's Freaky Fridayyy...So i received a couple responses to the post and I have decided to post one today♔This comes from K.B..(yes it is a chik) lol
What is the freakiest you have ever done? The freakiest thing I have ever done..Was wen I was 16 I let a guy cum all over my upper body and he proceeded to lick it off while I jacked him off lol
The weirdest place you have ever had sex? The weirdest place I ever had sex was in a Macy's dressing room with my bestfriend&&yes it is a girl :-)
Most amount of people you have been engaged with sexually @ one time??? 7 we had an orgy at a friend's place...Guys were with Guys &Chik with Chiks
Would You take it in the ass (female&&male)???Hell Yeah..I have many times...but the shit does make your ass loose
Go down on the same sex??? Yes I have ate plenty of pussy and let's just sayy its kind of an addiction :-0
* WOW!!!

0 comments: