BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

☆☆Throwback Tale Thursdayy☆☆



☆☆Heyy Readers!!!! As you know it's Throwback Tale Thurdayyy!!!! From this point all Throwback Thursdayy Stories will be first time stories! Wirte to outspokengoddess@gmail.com Today's story comes in from Amanda.
Hello Outspoken Goddess and Missinformative followers. My first time took place when I was 16 years old. I am 18 now. I have never shared this story with anyone most of my friends and family members still believe that I am a virgin. My first time took place January 29, 2007. It was a typical afternoon. I got home from school, did my homework and cooked my sister and brother some dinner. My mother got in around 7 as she usually did. I received a text from my friend A.J telling me to meet him at Starbucks on Cascade. I asked my mom to drop me off she did after fifteen minutes of me begging and pleaded...She wasn't to sure about me going out on school nights. When I got there A.J had already ordered me a latte. He and I had talked about school and all the other crap that happened throughout that day. He asked me if I wanted to go back to his house to play Madden. He knew I was game. So I got into his car and he started playing Usher's Can U Handle It...That was totally odd!&& he was singing it to me. I asked him what he had up his sleeve and he laughed it off and called me ugly and said that I had no shot&& that I was his best friend. lol.
Anyways we got to his crib and went down to the basement as we usually did and played the game. When out of nowhere he lent in and kissed me! Naturally i kissed him back. When I finally pulled away he had a look in his eyes that clearly read he wanted more. So I kissed him again. he knew I was a virgin and I knew that he was very experienced and most girls wanted him. So anyways he ask me if he could take off my top. Nervously I said yes. He pulled my sweater and t-shirt off. and there I stood with just my bra. He unhooked it like a pro. He licked my nipples and sucked them and that sent me into ecstasy. That was the most action I had ever experienced! he gently pulled down my jeans and next my panties fell to the ground. He slowly inserted his finger into my spot. I jumped from the pain! That shit hurt like hell but for some reason I wanted him to finish. He laid he back on the couch and opened my legs and began to lick my pussy... I was in heaven. He stopped for a second and began to undress. He pulled down his boxers. I still remember the color blue and grey lol. When I saw his dick I literally gasped! It was huge! I sat there for a moment wondering how that was going to fit into me. He asked me if I was ready and I told him yes! He entered me slowly. I held my breath and closed my eyes to fight back the tears of pain mixed with pleasure! He stroked long gentle strokes and gazed into my eyes. I could barely breath. He lifted my legs up a little higher and put them on his shoulders. It hurt a lot but I wanted him deeper inside me so I fought the pain than soon turned into pleasure. Not many people can say they experience an orgasm their first time but I did. A.J fucked me proper! I feel in love with my best friend after that experience!
Him and I are still best friends. We tried going out but that just didn't work lol..But we recently graduated and are headed to different schools. So hopefully our friendship will last.
Wow! Lol...I wish I first times went as smoothly as this! Mine sure as hell didn't lol
Outspoken Goddess



0 comments: