BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

☆☆Poerty&& Erotic Storyy Wednesdayy★★


Heyy Readers ♔!!!...So I have decided to incorporate Erotic Story/Poetry Wednesdays...All of today's poems were written by me(any part of these poems..must be credited to missinformative.blogspot.com)...&& I strongly encourage you to submit your erotic stories to outspokengoddess@gmail.com☺☺


The Best Is Yet to Cum

I lent my head back as he kissed my neck and my caressed my back
Rolled my eyes in the back of my head
and instantly my legs spread
Your tongue in my mouth
as I envision it going south
We gazed into each other's
and instantly I was in paradise!
You looked at me with such passion
and the heat rushed between my legs!
He entered me with such force
I screamed out in ecstasy!
He flippedme over and let loose
My mind blacked
&& he whispered to me...
be cool babyy the best is yet to come