BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Have You Ever Had It Put On You So Good!!! That you couldn't....








Hey Readers!!! I just had to post this after having a great conversation with my sister lol :-)






Okayy so have you ever had it put on ya soooo gooood that you couldn't.....






eat?



sleep?



walk straight?



wake up the next day?



do your hair or put on your make up?



have sex with anyone but this guy or girl?



love anyone because you were to connected to that dick or pussy?





The point of me posting this was...That recently I had sex with the sexiest guy that I have talked to...We have had sex twice and he has never came!!!...I'm not saying that my shit is the best but most of the time I make guys come within the first ten minutes. He claims that i run from the dick which prohibits him from cumming...sure enough when a guy is hitting it from the back I do have a habit if running lol..Not because I can't take a dick but because it tends to get uncomfortable lol :-)...But I went back and evaluated the situation...Every guy that I have fucked after the Tat Shop Guy(previous Throwback Tale Thursday Post) I haven't been able to fuck him properly! I think I'm in love with the Tat Guy's dick!...No one else can compare to him..he makes love to me...he makes sure that I am pleased!...When we get together its like WOWOWOWWOWWOWWOW!!! My mind totally explodes!...My legs shake!&& My heart is literally is beating out of my chest!...I don't think I will be able to recreate that experience with anyone else...I'm pretty certain that there are guys out there that can fuck me better than him...But gosh he just makes time stop...I know a lot of girls have emotional and sexual attachments with their first...but my first is definitely a distant memory...like he is so far out of the picture...lol...but I need to find away to let go of his dick...cause I do have a relationship now and I want to become intimate with him eventually but I don't know if I will be ready to erase the other guy from my mind :-( HELP!!!!


Peace,

Outspoken Goddess