BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Throwback Tale Thursdayy <3



Heyy Readers...It's Throwback Tale Thursdayy!!! Okay so today's story came from a young lady who name Gina.


Hello Missinformative Fam...I actually loss my virginity 4 weeks ago to a guy I have known since I was in the 6 th grade...He and I were never what you called close friends but we definitely knew each other. So anyways he and I got back into contact with each other and started talking and eventually hung out! We hung out nothing serious or anything to make me think he was into me...So anyways after we are done hanging out and we return to my house...He grabs my ass at the moment I was thinking I definitely want him to be the person to take my virginity :-)...So the next day comes and he invites me over and we go back to his place...The atmosphere was right and he was such a gentleman...So he takes his shirt off and lays on his bed by this time I am instantly wet...(maybe that turned me on from lack of experience) but anyways he begins stroking my p****y as I am laying back on him...So he undresses me ever so slowly lol...He goes across the room and sits down on his chair and motions for me to sit on his dick...He obviously didn't know I was a virgin..So i walked over and tried to sit on his dick but it just wasn't working because as you know I was extremely tight. So he laid me back on his bed and went to work I winced through the pain which I must say is probably the worse pain I have ever felt in my life...He climbs off and realizes I am bleeding....I clean up and he goes back at...It began to feel extremely good as he hit it from theback after the pain subsided from the first deep strokes...So he nuts and I clean up and I head home...I know my first time surely was not special but I was pleased a little I guess...The guy eventual found out he took my virginity and was quiet shocked because he claimed he couldn't tell...(total insult) lol...but thats the way it wen down lol


* Pretty Good Read

Peace

Outspoken Goddess

0 comments: