BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

♥♔ ☮Monday Thoughts ☮♔♥


Heyy Readers….Let me start off by saying I had a crazy ass weekend but never the less it was extremely fun! But Anywayyys enough about that lol…Well, yesterdayy I hung out with a friend from middle school and a friend of his and as most of my readers and friends know I can’t go anywhere with out doing a little research…&& I also spoke with a couple of guys in my neighborhood about sex lol…( I ask so many questions people in my neighborhood are beginning to think I am a some sort of spy) lol…Okayy well anyways we discussed a lot of sexual topics from their preferences and dislike…and what turns them off and what turns them on J

I asked two guys in my neighborhood what they preferred and what they disliked….

Question 1:…First thing that attracts you to a woman
B: Pretty Ass Eyes
B.J: Light Skin( I will get into that later)

Question 2:…Booty or Beauty?
B: Ass
B.J: Both…( I told hys ass to onli pic one)

Querstion 3:…What is a dime?

B: A light skin redbone
B:J Thick ass redbone!!!!

Question 4:…Why lightskin???
B: Because light skin chicks just look better
B.J: They always have prettier faces

Okayyy so after they answered the questions the way they did I ended the Q& A session because I began to take offense to it especially since I am a brown skin chick…So my next question to them was if they found me attractive and they said yes but I am one of few decent brown women…I try not to deal with skin color on this site but this reali urked me!!!! So my next project will consist of me investigating why black men are infatuated with lighter complexioned women ( no offense to my lighter skin women…Black is beautiful…Period!!!

Okayy on to the other guys…So me and the guys I mentioned in the beginning of the post were talking about girls and I brought up…

Wetness Malfunction: When a girl can’t get wet…Which I believe is from having to many sexual partners (which dried her out)…Wetness Malfunction is similar to when a guy has an orgasm but does not come because he is worn out….I will admit some girls have always struggled from getting wet but if your girl all of a sudden can’t get it juicy for you…You should reali have some ??????’s

To Be Continued…My finger hurts…
Outspoken Goddess