BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

ಌWhy is it so hard to be faithful?ಌ


☆Hey Readers...Once again sorry about the slow postings...☆

&& please continue to write to missinformative.blogspot.com


So my boyfriend and I have decided to take our relationship to a deeper commitment...meaning that we are going to try and make this long term...Long term as in trying to make this last forever...Anyone that knows me..knows that I have an extremely hard time being with one guy..It's not that I am a cheater...I just can't seen to find a complete package...At the moment I feel that the guy I'm with is the complete package...We are compatible on so many levels...He is a total freak(LIKE ME) lol...He makes me laugh when I'm having a shitty ass day...I can totally see myself falling in love with this guy...but I'm not sure if I can be faithful...I would never intentionally hurt anyone...especially not anyone I am extremely feeling! I have been in love before and stone in love...&& U have made the mistake of cheating..I have been cheated on as well...So I definitely know the pain that one feels...when the person they are feeling or in love with hurts them...

Girls cheat for a lot of different reasons....but if a chick is stone in love its rare that she would cheat on him..but guys can be in love with someone and cheat on them because most guys cheat for sexual purposes and us females tend to stray when we don't feel pretty anymore or we feel under appreciated...But I totally think like a guy..I cheat because the dick is not good or on point...I begining to think that I have a sexual addiction! I might just have a thurst for dick!...But gosh I seriously have to get together and be a proper girlfriend that can tend to her boyfriends needs :-)


Peace,

Outspoken Goddess